Philip J. von Kahle has been with the company since 2003 as its Executive Vice President. He manages Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors as an Assignee and executes Workout Agreements. He also serves as a Court-appointed Receiver, a Liquidating Trustee and a Court Examiner. Philip has been a Turnaround Manager at several firms and he knows what it takes to bring order quickly to a distressed company. As an Employee Rights Advocate in the insolvency process, he works to get employees what they deserve.
Mr. von Kahle attended Harvard University and graduated from the Florida Institute of Technology 1984.
Mr. von Kahle’s Notable Real Estate/Construction Court Appointments include:
- Merco Group at Aventura Landings – Receiver (Add Link to Glossary of Terms) for the completion of 62 homes.
- Oriole Home Corporation – Assignee (Add Link to Glossary of Terms) for developer of 220 home sites.
- The Villas at Lauderhill, LLC – CRO (Add Link to Glossary of Terms) /Receiver for 409 apartment/condo conversion.
- 2800 North Ocean – Court Custodian (Add Link to Glossary of Terms) for 29 apartment/condo conversion units.
- CX Holdings – Receiver for commercial industrial multi-tenant property.
- Ryan-Moroz Management LLC – Assignee for multi-tenant office condo.
- Angler Cove at Long Key – Assignee for developer of 10 exclusive high-end homes.
- Pool Time of Central Florida – Receiver for pool contractor for high-end homes.
- Interfund Investment Fund I – Liquidating Court Trustee (Add Link to Glossary of Terms) for multi-state developer.
- Pino Tile Corp. – Assignee for multi-location tile wholesaler.
- Sikes Tile – Assignee for statewide marble and tile retailer and wholesaler.
Mr. von Kahle’s memberships include the Turnaround Management Association, the Bankruptcy Bar Association of the Southern District of Florida, the Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors, and the Business Law Section of the Florida Bar as an associate member.